About WKK Energy
WKK Energy is a leading importer and distributor that is specialized in cable accessories and
heat shrink tubing. Our company is part of the WKK group, which guarantees an optimal customer service for many years!
To give you an impression of the founders of WKK and the developments that our group has been through in recent years, we have outlined a number of milestones below that show the history of the WKK group:
– 1984: founding of WKK Nederland by Mr Edward Willems and Mr Jozef Kouwenberg
– 1992: founding of subsidiary WKK Deutschland GmbH
– 1999: founding of WKK International for operating in the European market
– 2002: founding of subsidiary WKK Polska Sp. z o. o.
– 2008: founding of subsidiary WKK Italy s.r.l.
– 2009: founding of subsidiary WKK Automotive. This subsidiary focuses on the development and production of plastic clips for the automotive and solar industry
– 2010: appointed as authorised European importer and distributor of Hongshang heat shrink tubing and accessories
– 2011: founding of subsidiary WKK Shanghai. This subsidiary focuses on the assembly of special fixation clips for the automotive and solar industry
– 2013: founding of subsidiary WKK Energy GmbH. This subsidiary focuses on cable accessories and
heat shrink tubing
Over the years, the companies of WKK have gradually built up a good and reliable reputation throughout Europe. This reputation is due to the fact that WKK supplies its products to virtually all European countries.
If you would like to read further information about our organization, then please see one or more of
the following pages: